Our refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase plan, we can’t offer you a full refund.
We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you experience an issue that is impossible to solve or find any of our services not working as expected. Then you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase. We’ll be happy to refund partially, depending on the case.
Our Team will look for the possibility of fixing the issues before issuing the refund. In some cases, we might even offer to solve a problem for you.
Your refund requests must meet all of the following conditions to move forward to the next step:
- No refunds will be processed after the first 14 days of purchase services.
- After purchasing, installing, and testing the plugin, you have found that it does not work for your business or required setup.
- You have attempted to resolve your issues with our support team.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by opening a support ticket.